UNIHIKER is a single-board computer that brings you brand new experience.
It features a 2.8-inch touchscreen display, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It is equipped with light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope and microphone. With built-in co-processor, it is able to communicate with various analog/digital/I2C/UART/SPI sensors and acuators.
UNIHIKER brings a whole new experience for developers with its pre-installed software, allowing for an incredibly fast and easy start. Featuring a built-in Jupyter Notebook (a browser-based programming environment), developers can program the single board computer using a smartphone or tablet. Of course, just like other single board computers, UNIHIKER also supports VS Code, VIM, and Thonny. The integrated PinPong control library allows developers to directly control UNIHIKER’s built-in sensors and hundreds of connected sensors and actuators using Python. The built-in SIoT service on UNIHIKER allows users to store data through the MQTT protocol and provides real-time web data access. The best part is that all data is stored within the device itself.
Compact, feature-rich, and user-friendly, UNIHIKER offers an innovative development experience for learning, coding, and creating.
Unleash your imagination and embark on a new journey with UNIHIKER.
- 2.8-inch touchscreen display
- Easy setup via Type-C cable and programming through a browser
- Rich interfaces for controlling open-source hardware
- Direct control of hundreds of sensors and actuators using Python
- Integrated local IoT services that can stores data locally
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless connectivity
- Supports popular coding software like Jupyter notebook, VS Code, VIM, Mind+
- Multi connection methods
- UNIHIKER Home Menu
- Local Webpage Service
- SMB File Sharing
- Remote Desktop
SoC – Rockchip RK3308 Quad-core Arm Cortex-A35 processor @ 1.2GHz with
MCU – Gigadevice GD32VF103C8T6 RISC-V microcontroller @ 108MHz with 64KB flash, 32KB SRAM
System Memory – 512MB DDR3
Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card socket
Display – 2.8-inch touchscreen color display with 320×240 resolution
Connectivity – 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 via RTL8723DS module
1x USB Type-C port for power and programming
1x USB Type-A host port for peripherals
Light Sensor (PT0603)
6-axis accelerator and gyroscope (ICM20689)
2x I2C headers
4x 3-pin header with 10-bit PWM, 2x 12-bit ADC
Micro:bit compatible edge connector with up to 19x GPIO, I2C, UART, 2x SPI, 6x 12-bit ADC, and 5x 10-bit PWM
- Misc – Home button, A/B buttons, passive buzzer, Blue LED
- Power Supply
- 5V via USB Type-C port (Not the 3V/GND pin on the edge connector can not be used for power
Operating voltage – 3.3V
Maximum current – 2,000 mA