– This super-easy-to-use air pump is very suitable for beginners to make inflatable or pneumatic projects.
– It is basically a DC motor, and the power consumption is only 2.5W when powered by 5V. So you can use the same power supply as other DC motors or servo systems to power it.
– When powered on, the pump sucks air from the side port and outputs it from the middle port. The direction of the airflow can be changed by reversing the polarity of the motor.
– If you want to inflate and deflate at the same time, then two pumps are required.
– The pump flow rate is 2.2 LPM (liters per minute), and its maximum suction is -58kpa.
– This air pump can be used in household appliances, medical equipment, vacuum packaging machines, etc.
•Operating Voltage Range: 1.5~5V
•No-load Current: ≤500mA (5V)
•No-load Flow: ≥2.2L/min (5V)
•Maximum Vacuum: ≥-58Kpa