FLUKE TL75 – PROBE
• The Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Leads are a set of comfort grip, PVC-insulated probes. TL75s offer the convenience of a test lead and probe together in one unit with a variety of connections. This set of test leads are recommended for all general-purpose measurements and are compatible with a wide range of Fluke meters and tools.
• Designed for safety
• The Fluke TL75 Hard Point™ Test Lead Set is CAT II 1000 V, 10 A rated. When the protective caps are placed on the leads, the ratings jump up to CAT IV 600 V, and CAT III 1000 V.
Compatible with Fluke alligator clips
• Test lead and probe in one unit
• 48 inches (1.22 meter) long
• CAT II 1000 V, 10 A rated
• CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rated with protective cap
• CSA Listed
Product Attributes :
|Unit Of Measure