The Arduino Micro is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4, developed in conjunction with Adafruit. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a micro USB cable to get started. It has a form factor that enables it to be easily placed on a breadboard.
- -Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- -Operating Voltage: 5V
- -Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- -Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- -Digital I/O Pins: 20
- -PWM Channels: 7
- -Analog Input Channels: 12
- -DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- -DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- -Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by the bootloader
- -SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- -EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- -Clock Speed: 16 MHz.