The MicroMod Thing Plus brings the ability to use the [MicroMod ecosystem](https://www.sparkfun.com/micromod) with the popular Feather footprint. This board breaks out the MicroMod Processor Board’s pins on the M.2 connector to 0.1″ spaced PTH pads on the edge of the board. This Carrier Board is great if you’re interested in testing out different MicroMod Processor Boards for your application.
The on board USB-C connector makes programming your MicroMod Processor Board easy but for more advanced users who prefer to use the power and speed of professional tools, we’ve also exposed the JTAG connector. In addition to the pins broken out, a separate Qwiic-enabled I2C port allow you to easily daisy chain Qwiic-enabled devices. The MicroMod Thing Plus also provides a 3.3V regulator and LiPo charger as well as a microSD slot for expandable memory.
*[MicroMod](https://www.sparkfun.com/micromod) is a modular interface ecosystem that connects a microcontroller “processor board” to various “carrier board” peripherals. Utilizing the M.2 standard, the MicroMod standard is designed to easily swap out processors on the fly. Pair a specialized carrier board for the project you need with your choice of compatible processor!*
Experimental Product: SparkX products are rapidly produced to bring you the most cutting edge technology as it becomes available. These products are tested but come with no guarantees. Live technical support is not available for SparkX products. Head on over to our forum for support or to ask a question.
* Feather Footprint
* M.2 Connector
* Operating Voltage Range
* ~3.3V to 6.0V (via VIN to AP7361C 3.3V Voltage Regulator)
* 3.3V (via 3V3)
* Jumper Pins
* VIN & 3.3V LEDs
* Phillips #0 M2.5x3mm screw included
**Note:** Depending on the design of the Processor Board, not all the pins may be accessible.
* [Eagle Files](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/6/b/d/9/2/ThingPlus_Micromod-Eagle.zip)
* [Getting Started with MicroMod](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/getting-started-with-micromod)
* [Designing with MicroMod](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/designing-with-micromod)
* [MicroMod Info Page](https://www.sparkfun.com/micromod)
* [MicroMod Forums](https://forum.sparkfun.com/viewforum.php?f=180)
* [Hardware Repo](https://github.com/sparkfunX/MicroMod_Thing_Plus)