With SD and MMC memory prices dropping, the time is right for mass storage and datalogging. This breakout board will allow you to breakout the SD/MMC socket to a standard .1″ 10-pin header. Perfect for breadboarding and the likes. Board comes fully assembled and tested as shown.
* 1.3″ x 1.5″
* [Eagle Files](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/BreakoutBoards/SD_MMC%20Breakout-v20a.zip)
* [Datasheet](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Prototyping/19608.pdf) (SD/MMC Socket)
* [Hookup Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/microsd-shield-and-sd-breakout-hookup-guide#sd-card-breakout-boards)
* [Example MMC Interface Code](http://www.microchipc.com/sourcecode/#mmc)
* [GitHub](https://github.com/sparkfun/SD-MMC_Breakout/tree/v21) (Design Files)