The Otto DIY Builder Kit is a perfect choice for both beginners and makers alike. Otto can walk, dance, make sounds gestures and avoid obstacles in this starter version but you can always upgrade, expand and customize with extra sensors and 3D printing. The Builder Kit is super easy to make, assemble and code and you have plenty software options from novice to advanced professional.
The Otto DIY Builder is the perfect STEM+A robot kit for parenting or school education and includes everything you need to run a STEM class at home. Get started with the basics of electronics, programming, and coding. No prior knowledge is necessary – the kit will guide you through exciting building, introducing basic robotics concepts and developing important 21st century skills, such as problem-solving and critical thinking.
The Otto DIY Builder Kit includes all hardware needed, free access to online learning content in Otto Academy, and dedicated full support, making it ideal for remote teaching, home schooling, and self-learning.
**Note:** Due to the ever changing, global supply chain issues, the color of the plastic parts inside this kit may vary upon availability.
* Plastic robot enclosure (Color may vary upon availability)
* 1x Head
* 1x Body
* 2x Feet
* 2x Legs
* 4x nylon micro servo motors with set of screws.
* Arduino Nano Microcontroller Board
* Arduino Nano I/O Shield
* USB cable
* Ultrasonic sensor
* DuPont easy to connect cables F/F
* Phillips screwdriver
* Rechargeable battery with charger is already included!
* Printed Instruction Manual
* [Instruction Manual](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/9/8/0/e/e/OttoDIY_ManualSparkfun.pdf)
* [3D Print Files](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/5/f/6/e/1/OttoDIY_V12.zip) (.STL)
* [Otto Builder Community](https://builders.ottodiy.com/)
* [Otto DIY Academy](https://ottoschool.com/en/)
* [Documents Download Page](https://www.ottodiy.com/academy)