This is a 220 Ohm, 1/4th Watt, +/- 5% tolerance PTH resistor. Commonly used in breadboards and perf boards. We’ve opted for a new and more breadboard-friendly lead thickness (they’re a bit thicker than our last ones).
**Note:** Sold as singles.
* Tolerance: ±5%
* Power (Watts): 0.25W, 1/4W
* Composition: Carbon Film
* Features: Flame Retardant Coating, Safety
* Temperature Coefficient: 0/ -400ppm/°C
* Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ 155°C
* Package / Case: Axial
* Size / Dimension: 0.091″” Dia x 0.236″” L (2.30mm x 6.00mm)
* Number of Terminations: 2
* Resistance: 220 Ohms