This is the Antenna Kit for the Raspberry Pi 4 Compute Module wireless variants. The “duck” style antenna adds range to the wireless radio on the wireless enabled Compute Modules. Something quite desirable if you’re working in industrial environments or other places a Compute Module would be used and the potential for signal interference is present. The antenna connects to the board via the press-fit U.FL connector on board the compute module (see photos for more details).
This kit contains an antenna, bulkhead fixture, and SMA to U.FL Cable.
* Duck Style, 802.11 Antenna
* Bulkhead for mounting
* SMA to U.FL Cable
* Frequency range: 2400-2500/5100-5800 MHz
* Bandwidth: 100–700MHz
* VSWR: ≤ 2.0
* Gain: 2 dBi
* Impedance: 50 ohm
* Polarisation: Vertical
* Radiation: Omnidirectional
* Maximum power: 10W
* Antenna dimensions: 108 mm × 10 mm
* [Raspberry Pi Resource Page](https://www.sparkfun.com/raspberry_pi)