This is a 5g syringe of white heatsink compound (aka thermal grease, thermal paste, thermal goo). Use this whenever you’re connecting a component to a heatsink, it’ll really help to dissipate even more potentially damaging heat.
This compound is composed of 50% silicone, 20% carbon, and 30% metal oxide. It has a thermal conductivity of 1.172 W/(mK), which should be plenty for voltage regulators, MOSFETs, motor drivers, audio amplifiers, etc.
* Color: White
* Thermal Conductivity: 1.172 W/(mK)
* Thermal Impedance: 0.195 -in2/W
* Specific Gravity: 2.3 @25°C
* Evaporation: 0.001% – 24 hrs @150°C
* Bleed: 0.05% – 24 hrs @150°C
* Moment Beared Temperature: -50-240°C
* Operation Temperature: -30-180°C