The FLIR Lepton® 2.5 – Thermal Imaging Module is a radiometric-capable long wave infrared (LWIR) camera solution that is smaller than a dime, fits inside a smartphone, and is less expensive than traditional IR cameras. With a focal plane array of 80×60 active pixels, this Lepton easily integrates into native mobile-devices and other electronics as an IR sensor or thermal image sensor. The radiometric Lepton captures accurate, calibrated, and non-contact temperature data in every pixel.
For large quantities: We currently have a limit of one per customer order on the FLIR Lepton 2.5 module due to supply chain issues as a result of COVID-19. If you need to place a distributor order please contact your sales rep and they will assist you. For bulk order for this module please visit our Volume Pricing Page for inquiries of stock. At this time, we cannot guarantee orders for this module but we will do what we can to work with you in fulfilling your request.
* Effective Frame Rate: 8.6 Hz (commercial application exportable)
* Input Clock: 25-MHz nominal, CMOS IO Voltage Levels
* Output Format: User-selectable 14-bit, 8-bit (AGC applied), or 24-bit RGB (AGC and colorization applied)
* Pixel Size: 17 µm
* Radiometric Accuracy: High gain: Greater of +/- 5°C or 5% (typical) Low gain: Greater of +/- 10°C or 10% (typical)
* Scene Dynamic Range: -10-140 °C (high gain); up to 450°C (low gain) typical
* Spectral Range: Longwave infrared, 8 µm to 14 µm
* Temperature Compensation: Automatic. Output image independent of camera temperature.
* Thermal Sensitivity: