The Leopard Imaging Camera is a 136° FOV (field of view) wide angle camera module that is great for machine vision applications, and designed specifically to be compatible with the [NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/16271). This camera incorporates a Sony IMX219 8.08MP color sensor, a fixed focus (M8) lens, and utilizes CSI-2 MIPI 2-lane data output interface.
This is the same camera that we include in the [SparkFun Jetbot v2.1 Kit](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/16417).
**Note:** SparkFun has not established the compatibility of this camera with Raspberry Pi. We are currently working with the manufacturer, but due to firmware restrictions Leopard cameras do not work with any Raspberry Pi’s at this time.
* v1.4 camera module & attached ribbon cable
* ESD packaging
* Field of view (FOV): 136°
* Module size: 150mm (L) x 25mm (W)
* Sensor type: Sony IMX219 8.08MP color sensor
* Active pixels: 3280 (H) x 2464 (V)
* Image size: Diagonal 4.60mm (Type 1/4.0)
* F/No: 2.0 (H136)
* Focal length: 1.58mm (H136)
* TV distortion: