The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is constantly growing in popularity with makers. So to make it even easier to get started, we’ve assembled this Qwiic Cable Kit for everyone. If you aren’t sure which Qwiic cable to use, this handy box includes all of them allowing you to save a little money and time! It has a little something for everyone.
The SparkFun Qwiic Cable Kit includes 10 cables of various lengths and styles that will get your Qwiic boards connected together, to a development platform, or to a breadboard. Each Qwiic Cable’s wires have been color coded to red, black, blue and yellow with 1mm JST termination.
*The SparkFun Qwiic connect system is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.*
* 3x [Qwiic Cable – 50mm](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/17260)
* 3x [Qwiic Cable – 100mm](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/17259)
* 1x [Qwiic Cable – 200mm](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/17258)
* 1x [Qwiic Cable – 500mm](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/17257)
* 1x [Qwiic Cable – Breadboard Jumper (4-pin)](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/17912)
* 1x [Qwiic Cable – Female Jumper (4-pin)](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/17261)
* Dimensional Drawings
* [Qwiic to Qwiic](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/b/8/b/8/d/ACCA-1571_Model.pdf)
* [Breadboard Jumper](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/9/e/4/3/f/ACCA-1572_Model.pdf)
* [Qwiic Landing Page](https://www.sparkfun.com/qwiic)