The Molex GNSS Flex antenna is a great option for basic GNSS applications and will work with any of our GNSS boards equipped with a U.FL at a fraction of the cost of many of its big brothers. This antenna supports GPS, Galileo, BeiDou, and GLONASS in three different frequency bands (1561 +/-3MHz, 1575 +/-3MHz, 1602 +/-3MHz).
The Molex Flexible GNSS Antenna has an incredibly small footprint at 40.40mm x 15.40mm, while the adhesive pad is a bit bigger at 56.40mm x 20mm. Even better, the antenna is only 0.1mm thick (or about the thickness of a piece of paper). Simply remove the backing and stick this to any surface, or leave the backing on (just be careful of the fragile U.FL connector).
* Cable length: 50mm
* Connector: U.FL
* Radiation Pattern: Omnidirectional
* Polarization: Linear
* Weight: 0.466 g
* Mounting Style: Adhesive
* Protocol: BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS
* Return Loss: < -8dB * Peak Gain (Max): 1.1 dBi+ * Efficiency: >74%
* Input Impedance 50 Ohms
* [Application Specification](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/d/b/4/4/1/2065600050-AS.pdf)
* [Product Specification](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/d/f/f/0/7/2065600050-PS.pdf)
* [Mechanical Drawing](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/1/9/3/f/0/2065600100_sd.pdf)
* [Molex GNSS Antenna Catalog](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/4/3/b/4/3/987651-5071.pdf)
* [Tips for using U.FL](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/three-quick-tips-about-using-ufl)