This is probably one of the best, basic Raspberry Pi 4 cases you’ll find. The Argon NEO Raspberry Pi 4 Case is a plastic and aluminum enclosure that properly protects and cools your Raspberry Pi 4 without obstructing access to the I/O ports on board. A plastic base protects any surface you place the enclosure on from scratches. The middle section is an aluminum shield that goes over top the connectors and board itself. it has extrusions that provide passive cooling for the hottest components on the Pi (Thermal Tape included). Finally, a magnetic aluminum top protects the board and I/O when not in use, yet provides quick, easy access when needed.
The case includes a number of simple yet useful additions such as a slit that a [Raspberry Pi Camera Module](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14028) and labels for all the pins on the 40 pin header. In addition, the Argon Fan HAT fits overtop the middle section to provide additional cooling.
* Plastic Base
* Aluminum Heatsink/Board and Connector Cover
* Magnetic Aluminum Cover
* Thermal Tape
* Phillips Head Screws for Assembly
* Plastic base, Aluminum Board Cover/Heatsink, and Magnetic Aluminum Cover
* Labeled I/O on the board cover
* Slit for mounting Raspberry Pi Camera Modules (exluding HQ Module)
* Passive cooling via the board cover (Thermal Tape Included)