1. CNC Shield Version 2.0
2. GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
3. 3-Axis support (X, Y, Z , )
4. 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
5. Spindle enable and direction
6. Coolant enable
7. Uses removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
8. Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
9. Compact design.
10. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
11. Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 12. 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)