These standard gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears to help you drive wheels, gears, or almost anything else that needs to turn. They have a gear ratio of 10:1 and operate up to 12 volts and deliver a stall torque of 16.8 oz-in. and a max speed of 303 RPM. Each standard gearmotor sports a 6mm diameter D-shaft.
Important: The manufacturer has issued a warning that stalling the motor can cause gear damage. Please keep this in mind for testing & using this motor.
* Voltage: 3 – 12 Volts
* Gear Ratio: 10:1
* Stall Torque: 16.8 oz-in. (@ 12V)
* Speed: 303 RPM (@ 12V)
* No Load Current: 95 mA (@ 12V)
* Stall Current: 0.5A (@ 12V)
* Insulation Resistance: 10 MOhm
* Dielectric Strength: 300VDC
* DC Reversible
* Shaft Size: 6mm Diameter x 0.715” Length
* Weight: 4.1 oz.
* [Dimensional Drawing](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Robotics/Actobotics/standard_gearmotor_drawing.jpg)