These micro gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears. They have a gear ratio of 10:1 and operate up to 12 volts and have a stall torque of 4 oz-in. and a max speed of 2600 RPM. Each micro gearmotor sports a 3mm D-shaft.
**Note:** The micro gearmotor enclosures are sold separately, you can find them [here](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12105).
* Voltage: 6 – 12 Volts
* Gear Ratio: 10:1
* Stall Torque: 2/4 oz-in. (6/12V)
* Speed: 1300/2600 RPM (6/12V)
* No Load Current: 40/120 mA (6/12V)
* Stall Current: 360/1600 mA (6/12V)
* DC Reversible* Motor Size: 26 x 12 x 10mm
* Shaft Size: 3mm Diameter x 10mm Length
* Weight: 17g