The SparkFun RedBot Mainboard is a robotic development platform that works with the Arduino IDE. The RedBot is a motor driver and Ardiuno combination with various headers and connections, eliminating the need to stack multiple shields. By using the RedBot accessory boards and your own chassis, you can design a robot to suit your needs.
The RedBot comes pre-programmed with the Optiboot (Uno) bootloader. By simply connecting a USB mini-B cable, you can program it in the Arduino IDE using our example code, or your own. The optional add-on sensors attach to the main board via 6-pin headers or jumper cables to increase capabilities.
Check out the entire RedBot family of products!
* 5V Logic
* 6-9V Input Voltage via Barrel Jack or 2-Pin Header
* ATmega328P (pre-programmed)
* TB6612FNG Dual DC Motor Driver
* USB Programmable via FTDI
* XBee Port with HW/SW Serial Switch
* 2x 3-Pin Female Motor Port
* 2x 6-Pin Male Optional Servo Header
* 4x 6-Pin Male Optional Sensor Header
* [Eagle Files](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Robotics/RedBot-v14.zip)
* [RedBot Experiment Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/experiment-guide-for-redbot-with-shadow-chassis)
* [RedBot Shadow Chassis Assembly Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/assembly-guide-for-redbot-with-shadow-chassis)
* [Datasheet](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Robotics/doc8161.pdf) (ATmega328P)
* [Datasheet](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Robotics/TB6612FNG.pdf) (TB6612FNG)
* [Datasheet](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Robotics/DS_FT232R.pdf) (FT232R)
* [GitHub](https://github.com/sparkfun/RedBot) (Design Files & Example Code)
* [GitHub](https://github.com/sparkfun/SparkFun_RedBot_Arduino_Library) (Library)