This IR proximity contactless button makes for a good replacement for typical push buttons in situations where touching the button isn’t required or desirable (especially in this day and age). This button includes a built in microcontroller to handle interference or noise, a red/blue status LED gives the user visual feedback that a “touch” has been registered, and two potentiometers on the back of the device allow you to adjust the read range from 3-15cm and adjust the “open time” from 0.5 to 20 seconds. All this is encased in a Fire/IR resistant package that easily mounts through most panels and surfaces.
* Built-in micro controller for decoding infrared signal to avoid interference from the noise.
* Bi-color status LED (Power on: Red/ Proximity: Blue).
* Adjustable proximity range: 3~15cm (Default: 15 cm)
* Support adjustable opening time 0.5~20 Sec. (Default: 0.5 Sec.) or latched ON or OFF output.
* Polycarbonate fire & UV proof material enclosure.
* 39.7mm Diameter (full dimensions in datasheet)