Pogo pins make life so much easier when you are trying to program without having to solder a single thing, and when you attach them to an In-system programming (ISP) adapter they become instantly better, this simple kit allows you to do just that. Introducing the ISP Pogo Adapter, a simple and easy way to adapt pogo pins to a 6-pin ISP header allowing you to program an IC still without soldering a header to do so.
We’ve also included a labeled SIP header row and a 6-pin molex cable for you to be able to use your Arduino (or other single-board microcontroller) as an ISP device!
This adapter does come as a kit and assembly will be required.
* 1x ISP Pogo Adapter PCB
* 1x Molex Jumper 6 Wire Assembly
* 1x JST Right Angle Connector
* 1x Male ISP Header
* 2x 3/8″ Plastic Standoff
* 4x 1/4″ Phillips Head Screw
* 6x Pogo Pin with Pointed Tip
* [Eagle Files](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Kits/ISP_Pogo_Board_v01.zip)
* [How We Use Pogo Boards](https://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/138)
* [Product Video](https://sparkfun.com/videos#all/p9EmJqJ_JDs/199)