The AS358P is a great, easy-to-use dual-channel Op-amp. Op-amps have so many [applications](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operational_amplifier_applications) we figured we should probably carry at least one in a DIP package. AS358P applications include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op-amp circuits.
If you’re looking for a good, standard op-amp the AS358P should fill most of your needs. It can handle a supply of 3-36VDC and source up to 20mA per channel. This op-amp is great if you need to operate two individual op-amps from a single power supply. Comes in an 8-pin DIP package.
* Two internally compensated op-amps
* Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
* Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
* Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
* Wide power supply range:
* Single supply: 3V to 36V
* or dual supplies: +/-1.5V to +/-18V
* [Introduction to Op Amps with LTSpice](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/introduction-to-operational-amplifiers-with-ltspice)