This is a breakout board for the WS2812B RGB LED. The WS2812B (or “NeoPixel”) is actually an RGB LED with a WS2811 built right into the LED! All the necessary pins are broken out to 0.1″ spaced headers for easy bread-boarding. Several of these breakouts can even be chained together to form a display or an addressable string.
* [Eagle Files](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/BreakoutBoards/ws2812b_Breakout_v11.zip)
* [Hookup Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/ws2812-breakout-hookup-guide)
* [All About LEDs](https://www.sparkfun.com/leds)
* [Datasheet](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/BreakoutBoards/WS2812B.pdf) (WS2812B)
* [GitHub](https://github.com/sparkfun/WS2812_Breakout/tree/V_1.1b) (Design Files & Example Code)