1. It adopts high quality double panel design with power indication and TTL signal output indication;
2. It has DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
3. The TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output is low, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the MCU or relay module)
4. The voltage of the analog output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
5. It has good sensitivity to gas and natural gas detection.
6, there are four screw holes for easy positioning;
7, product dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
8, has a long life and reliable stability
9, fast response recovery characteristicsER BOARD Sensitive material MQ-9 gas sensor is used to clean the air in the lower conductivity of tin dioxide (SnO2).
- Detection method using low temperature cycling (1.5V heating ) to detect carbon monoxide, conductivity sensors with carbon monoxide in the air increased with increasing gas concentration , spurious adsorption at high temperatures (5.0V heating ) detection of combustible gases methane, propane and cryogenic cleaning gases.
- Simple circuit can be used to change the conductivity , concentration of the gas is converted to the corresponding output signal.
- MQ-9 high gas sensor for carbon monoxide, methane , liquefied petroleum gas sensitivity , the sensor can detect a variety of gases containing carbon monoxide and flammable , is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.