The HD74HC4511 provides the functions of a 4-bit storage latch, a BCD-to-seven-segment decoder, and an outputdriver.
• High Speed Operation: tpd(A, B, C, D to a – g) = 31 ns typ (CL= 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC= 2 to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC(static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.