The YF-S201 water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, flow rotor and hall effect sensor. It is usually used at the inlet end to detect the amount of flow.
When liquid flows through the sensor, a magnetic rotor will rotate and the rate of rotation will vary with the rate of flow. The hall effect sensor will then output a pulse width signal. Connect it to a microcontroller and you can monitor multiple devices such as your coffee maker, sprinkler or anything else, and control the water flow rate to suit your needs!
- Inner Diameter: 11 mm
- Outside diameter: 20 mm
- Proof Water Pressure: <1.75 MPa
- Water Flow Range: 1-30 L/min
- Voltage Range: 3.5~12 V
- Operating Current: 15 mA (DC 5V)
- Insulation Resistance: >100 MΩ
- Accuracy: ±5% (2~30L/min)
- The Output Pulse High Level: >4.7 VDC (DC input voltage 5 V)
- The Output Pulse Low Level: <0.5 VDC (DC input voltage 5 V)
- Output Pulse Duty Ratio: 50% ± 10%
- Water-flow Formula: 1L = 450 square waves
- Working Humidity Range: 25% ~ 95% RH (no frost)
- Dimension: 62*36*35 mm/2.44*1.37*1.37 inches
- Weight: 52g
*A 20 mm rifled pipe is recommended
*Avoid unit contact with corrosive chemicals
*The unit must be installed vertically, tilted no more than 5 degrees
*Liquid temperature should be less than 120 C to avoid damage to unit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.