The core of IoT is user experience. It integrates embedded system technology, mobile technology and network technology all together, making up a smart system. It unifies hardware, software and network services, makes them become a whole. You can check theseObloq Tutorials for a initail start.
Gravity: UART OBLOQ module is a WiFi to Serial device. It faces to non-professional developers, supports standard MQTT protocol IoT service such asMicrosoft Azure IoT. By OBLOQ module, you can quickly build theIoT applications without having a complex background knowledge of IoT. In this way, makers can really focus on the purpose of creating interesting things on the IoT.
OBLOQ is designed based onESP8266 WiFi chip, it has compact size, low price, simple interface, plug and play feature, and it works stably under the 3.3V ~ 5V control system.
Below is the connection diagram ofArduino UNO and OBLOQ.
Microsoft Azure IoT
Project 1:ط¢آ OBLOQ-IoT Module +Micro:bit IoT Flower Watering
Hardware list: ط¢آ
Gravity: UART OBLOQ أ¢â‚¬â€œ IoT Module (Microsoft Azure)
Micro:Mate - A Mini Expansion Board for micro:bit (Gravity Compatible)
Micro:bit - an Educational & Creative Tool for Kids
9g Metal Gear Micro Servo (1.8Kg)
One bottle and part of tube
Gravity: Analog Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor- Corrosion Resistant
Project 2:Environmental Monitoring System Based on OBLOQ-IoT Module
This product is mainly applied in electronic laboratory to monitor and control indicators such as temperature, humidity, light and dust, and timely upload them to the cloud data space to achieve remote monitoring and control of dehumidifier, air purifier, exhaust fan and dimmable light, etc. in the laboratory. ط¢آ ط¢آ
DFRduino UNO R3 - Arduino Compatible
Gravity: UART OBLOQ أ¢â‚¬â€œ IoT Module (Microsoft Azure)DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F Compact optical Dust Sensor
Gravity: i2C BMP280 Barometer Sensor
Gravity: Analog Ambient Light Sensor For Arduino
LCD12864 Shield for Arduino
Quadruple relay module
UART OBLOQ module Tutorials:
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 1: a Quick Look in Obloq
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 2: Pinging the device
UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 3: Get Firmware version
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 4: Connecting to WiFi
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 5: Connecting to MQTT broker
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 6: Sending message to MQTT topic
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 7: Subscribing to MQTT topic
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 8: Sending HTTP GET request
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 9: HTTP POST Request
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 10: Sending HTTP POST request to Flask server
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 11 uPython: Pinging the UART OBLOQ
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 12 uPython: Getting firmware version of UART OBLOQ
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 13 MicroPython: Connecting the UART OBLOQ to WiFi network
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 14 uPython: HTTP UART OBLOQ POST request to Flask server
- UART OBLOQ IoT Module Tutorial 15 MicroPython: UART OBLOQ HTTP GET Request to Flask server
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.