This type of microwave sensor is widely used in industrial, transportation and civil applications such as measuring vehicle speed, liquid levels, automatic door motion detection, automatic washing, production line material detection and car reversing sensors etc.
ط¢آ 2 Magical Sensors from DFRobot
The microwave detection method has the following advantages compared to other methods:
- Non-contact detection
- Readings not affected by temperature, humidity, noise, air, dust or light - suitable for harsh environments
- Strong resistance to radio frequency interference
- Low output, unharmful to human
- Wide detection range and high velocity
- Supports non-living object detection
When finishing reading this tutorial, you will find those very simple devices, principles and technologies can help you build very interesting equipment.
DFRduino Uno R3 x 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.