To ease the difficulty, ط¢آ aط¢آ Gravityط¢آ Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. ط¢آ Theط¢آ Arduino IO expansion shieldط¢آ is the best match to connect with yourط¢آ Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible withط¢آ Raspberry Pi,ط¢آ intel edison, joule and curie.ط¢آ
Temperature Sensor Tutorial:ط¢آ Type Selection of Temperature Sensors
Is it difficult for you to choose a temperature sensor from the maker market that is full of different kinds? Therefore, we have prepared a guide of temperature sensors that compatible with Arduino for your reference.
- Gravity: i2C BMP280 Barometer Sensorط¢آ
- Gravity: Analog LM35 Temperature Sensor For Arduino
- Waterproof DS18B20 Sensor Kitط¢آ
- Gravity: DS18B20 Temperature Sensor (Arduino Compatible)
- Gravity: Non-contact IR Temperature Sensor for Arduino
- Infrared Thermometer Module
- Gravity: SHT1x Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Gravity: DHT11 Temperature Humidity Sensor for Arduino
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensorط¢آ ط¢آ
- Standard assembling struct ( two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval ).
- User-friendly interfaces ( "A" for analog and "D" for digital ).
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function.
- High quality connector.
- Immersion gold surface.
- Wider voltage range: 3.3V to 5V
- Temperature range :0-50 ط¢آ°C error of ط¢آ± 2 ط¢آ°C
- Humidity :20-90% RH ط¢آ± 5% RH error
- Interface: Digital
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.