The product includes an on-board voltage regulator which gives it an operating voltage range of 3.3 ~ 5.5V. It is compatible with low-voltage MCUs (both 3.3V and 5V logic). To make it compatible with aRaspberry Pi, anADC converter is required.
This sensor is compatible with our 3-pin "Gravity" interface, which means it can be directly connected to theGravity I/O Expansion Shield.
The following image shows an example project - a device that notifies you when a plant needs to be watered.
- Particle Photon
- Soil Moisture Sensor For Arduino
- I2C 16x2 Arduino LCD Display Module
- RGB Diffused Common Cathode
- Micro USB Connector
- Uxcell Perf Board 4x6cm
Particle Photon Project 2:Annoying Soil Moisture Sensor with Photon and IFTTT Project
Never forget to water your plants again with this super annoying project. It combines visual, auditory, and textual cues that will prevent you from doing anything else until you provide your plant with much-needed hydration. A piezo buzzer constantly blares a shrill note, while a super-bright LED annoys your peripheral vision. In addition, this project will send constant texts to your phone reminding you that your plant needs to be watered. Sounds like fun, right?
- Digital Buzzer For Arduino
- Bright LED Module
- Analog Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor
- Particle Photon
- Micro USB Cable
- 400 Tie Point Interlocking Solderless Breadboard
- Arduino Jumper Cables (M/M) (65 Pack)
Project 3:ط¢آ OBLOQ-IoT Module +Micro:bit IoT Flower Watering
- Gravity: UART OBLOQ أ¢â‚¬â€œ IOT Module (Microsoft Azure)
- Micro:Mate - A Mini Expansion Board for micro:bit (Gravity Compatible)
- Micro:bit - an Educational & Creative Tool for Kids
- 9g Metal Gear Micro Servo (1.8Kg)
- One bottle and part of tube
Gravity: Analog Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor- Corrosion Resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.