The PC1853 is a phase shift matrix surround IC. Only 2 speakers on the front side implement wide sound
expansion, and by adding rear speakers, rich three-dimensional sound can obtained.
The µPC1853 can perform all controls (mode switching, volume control and so on) through the I2C bus.
• Any control is possible through the I2C bus.
• Surround effect can be realized by only 2 speakers on the front side.
• On-chip tone (bass and treble) control circuit.
• Level-adjustable output pin for heavy bass sound.
• Level-adjustable output pin for AV amplifier.
• µPC1853-01 : On-chip low boost circuit.
On-chip volume and balance control circuits.
• µPC1853-02 : On-chip L-channel volume and R-channel volume control circuits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.