Are you looking for a compliant solution designed to meet low-cost, low-power, and wireless sensor networks with special needs? We’ve got you covered!!
The Xbee shield allows an Arduino board to communicate wirelessly using Zigbee. It is based on the Xbee module from MaxStream and affords a 5-3.3V voltage converter to allow 3.3V communication modules to interface Arduino 5V system.
- Bluetooth 2.0 Bee Module For Arduino
- ESP8266 Wifi Bee (Arduino Compatible)
- Bluno Bee – Turn Arduino to a Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) Ready Board
- Direct support Arduino UNO, Arduino Duelimanove, DFRduino UNO
- Compatible with all Xbee interface devices: Xbee 1mw / 2mw, Xbee Pro, Xbee 2.5 series, Bluetooth Bee, Wireless Programming Module
- Jumper: Switch communication connection with the PC and the Arduino Xbee
There are no reviews yet.