The TI-Nspire CX CAS graphing calculator provides algebraic capability to symbolically solve equations, factor and expand variable expressions, complete the square, find antiderivatives, computer limits and exact solutions in irrational forms, making it a robust hands-learning tool that satisfies math and science curriculum needs from middle school through college. Built-in Functionality Computer Algebra System (CAS) capabilities (TI-Nspire CX II-T CAS only.) CAS can be disabled Function, parametric, polar, sequence, and 3D graphing Multiple graphing functions can be defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time User-defined list names in Lists & Spreadsheet Eleven interactive zoom features Numeric evaluations in table format for all graphing modes Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives DataQuest Plug and play data collection and scientific analysis. Program Editior Add new functionality and create rich STEM activities.
- Color, backlit display
- Screen size: 320 x 240 pixels (3.2″ diagonal)
- Screen resolution: 125 DPI; 16-bit color
- Powered by the TI Rechargeable Battery (included)
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with other TI-Nspire family graphing calculators
- 100 MB storage memory / 64 MB operating memory