Begin a lifetime of scientific investigation and understanding with 29 fun experiments in five key areas: nature, physics, chemistry, air, and water.
Learn what plants need in order to grow, observe the clouds, see how water climbs, watch plants sweat, and investigate plant propagation. Discover how a magnifying glass enlarges, how colors mix, how static electricity attracts, how sundials tell time, and how a motion picture works. Investigate air pressure, air flow, hovercraft, paper airplanes, and suction. Write secret messages, float a paper clip, blow super bubbles, observe capillary action, and test displacement. Build a soap-driven boat, mix oil and water, experiment with evaporation, paint with sugar, and watch colors separate.
With a 48-page illustrated guidebook, Stepping into Science teaches science fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments, while also introducing children to the scientific method itself.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- -25 fun and interactive experiments
- -Explore fundamental concepts of nature, physics, chemistry, air, and water
- -Build a barometer, conduct plant experiments, explore static electricity, and investigate air flow
- -Experiment with secret messages, capillary action, and evaporation
- -48-page guidebook provides step-by-step instructions and an introduction to the scientific method
- -Encourages a lifelong love of learning and scientific exploration