– DF15RSMG is a powerful 360-degree servo motor from DFRobot, which is mainly designed for robotic applications requiring servos with large torque and high stability, like 360-degrees robot joints, mobile robots, etc.
It is an excellent choice for robotic projects:
•Two sets of servo shells. One is a standard shell with four M4 mounting holes, and the other is equipped with durable double bearings which are especially suitable for the application of the robot arm or the joints. Both shells are thickened to make it stable enough for the motion system.
• Copper & steel gear instead of plastic.
• Small jitters and low noise. Lock function for the pulse to reduce MCU consumption.
• PWM signal for direction control.
• Fittings like servo horn, screws, etc., are all included, convenient for project building.
• Easy to use with the Arduino servo. h library
•Brown – GND
•Red – VCC
•Orange – PWM Signal Input
• Mechanical Parameters:
1. Rotation Angle Range: 360°
2. No-load Speed: 60°/0.16s @7.2v
3.Stall Torque: 15kg.cm（7.2v）
4.Size: 40x40x20mm (1.57×1.57×0.79″)
5. Weight: 60g
1. Working Voltage: 5-7.2v
2.Stall current:2.5A(@7.2V – Limit test)
3. PWM Voltage:3V-5V
4. Range of PWM positive pulse width: 500us-2500us
– It does not offer exact position control of the shaft. It behaves more like a DC motor. Only direction and speed can be controlled.