The Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 connects your Arduino to the internet in mere minutes. Just plug this module onto your Arduino Board, connect it to your network with an RJ45 cable (not included) and follow a few simple steps to start controlling your world through the internet.
- -Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- -Ethernet Controller: W5500 with internal 32K buffer
- -Connection speed: 10/100Mb
- -Connection with Arduino on SPI port
- -The Shield provides a standard RJ45 Ethernet jack.
- -The reset button on the Shield resets both the W5500 and the Arduino Board.
- -The Shield contains a number of information LEDs:
- -ON: indicates that the Board and Shield are powered
- -13 is the Arduino standard built in LED
- -ACT: flashes when RX or TX activity is present
- -LINK: indicates the presence of a network link and flashes when the Shield transmits or receives data
- -This shield also hosts Tinkerkit compatible connectors as follows:
- 2 TinkerKit connectors for two Analog Inputs (in white), connected to A2 and A3.
- 2 TinkerKit connectors for two Aanlog Outputs (in orange in the middle), connected to PWM outputs on pins D5 and D6.
- 2 TinkerKit connectors for the TWI interface (in white with 4 pins), one for input and the other one for output.
- *Requires an Arduino Board (not included)