5MP Camera Module 1080p 720p Webcam compatible for Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
2 - 3 Days
13 AED / Free Shipping inside UAE if the order value is above 50 AED
4 - 7 Days
100 AED / 27.2 USD
7 - 10 Working Days
4 - 7 Days / UAE Only
The Raspberry Pi Camera Board is a camera module that can be easily connected to the Raspberry Pi through the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) connector. It is capable of delivering crystal clear 5MP resolution images and 1080p HD video recording at 30fps. The camera module features a 5MP Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module and it is small in size and lightweight, measuring around 25mm x 24mm x 9mm and weighing just over 3g. It can be used in a wide range of applications where size and weight are important and it is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, the official operating system of the Raspberry Pi.
– Fully Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/ 3 / 2 / B+
– 5MP Omnivision 5647 Camera.
– Module Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944.
– Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording.
– 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface – Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board.
Product Attributes :
|Unit Of Measure||