– This equipment based on the Raspberry Pi technology is designed for professional use. This PLC has up to 36 Digital Inputs, 16 Analog Inputs, 22 Digital Outputs, 8 Analog Outputs, up to 23 Relay and 6 Interrupt.
– UPS – Uninterrupted Power Supply: Secure your operating system, your current processes, and your data with the uninterrupted power supply that guarantees a clean shutdown in case of a power failure.
– High Processing Speed: The Raspberry Pi allows it to process at a high speed compared to most common PLCs.
– Multi-Process: Work with applications in real-time and allow multi-process.
– Linux or Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian): All the power, flexibility, and features of the Linux Operating System. Use Linux or Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian), the Debian-based solution from Raspberry Pi.
– Multiple Connectivity, Multiple Options: Thanks to the dual Ethernet ports, the dual RS-485, WiFI, Bluetooth, and other options, you can connect to a large number of devices and use multiple protocols and communication ports.
– RTC – Real Time Clock: A great number of applications require working with RTC. The PLC Raspberry Pi allows you the use of this feature with the internal clock that guarantees the current time and date to keep track of the right time.
– 101 x 119.5 x 84.60 mm
There are no reviews yet.