LoRa-E5 LoRaWAN module is designed with ST system-level package chip STM32WLE5JC, ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU and LoRa SX126X. It supports (G)FSK mode and LoRa. 62.5kHz, 125kHz, 250kHz, and 500kHz bandwidth can be used in LoRa® mode, making it suitable for the design of various IoT nodes, supporting EU868 and US915.
- Ultra-low Power Consumption: as low as 2.1uA sleep current (WOR mode)
- Extremely Compacted Size: 12mm * 12mm * 2.5mm 28 pins SMT
- High Performance: TXOP=22dBm@868/915MHz; -136.5dBm sensitivity for SF12 with 125KHz BW
- Long Distance Use: 158dB link budget
- Wireless Connectivity: Embedded LoRaWAN® protocol, AT command, support global LoRaWAN® frequency plan
- Worldwide Compatibility: wide frequency range; EU868/US915/AU915/AS923/KR920/IN865
- Great Flexibility: For customers who want to develop software on the MCU of the module, other GPIOs of the MCU can be easily manipulated, including UART, I2C, ADC, etc. These rich GPIO interfaces are useful for users who need to expand peripherals.
- FCC and CE Certified
- Works for LoRaWAN sensor nodes and any wireless communication application.
- Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge at Wageningen University in the Netherlands
- Smart Poultry Farming in Beijing, China
- Smart Musang King Durian Farming in Pahang, Malaysia
- Sustainable Agriculture | Global IoT Education Initiative in the US, Australia, & Congo, etc.
- Smart High-Mountain Tea Plantation in Sichuan, China
- Smart Sweet Melon Greenhouse and Weather Station in Guangxi, China
- Environmental Monitoring in Stockholm, Sweden
- Data-driven Tourism in Guangdong, China
- Smart Greenhouse Growing Tropical Fruits in the North, in Shandong, China
- Smart Outdoor Triticale Farm in Hebei, China
|Package||28 pins, SMT|
|Electrical Characteristics||power supply||3.3V type||V|
|sleep current||2.1uA(WDT on)||uA|
|Operation current (Transmitter+MCU)||50mA @10dBm in 434MHz type||mA|
|111mA @22dBm in 470MHz type|
|111mA @22dBm in 868MHz type|
|Operation current (Receiver+MCU)||6.7mA @BW125kHz, 868MHz type||mA|
|6.7mA @BW125kHz, 434MHz type|
|6.7mA @BW125kHz, 470MHz type|
|Output power||10dBm max @434MHz||dBm|
|22dBm max @470MHz|
|22dBm max @868MHz|
|Harmonics||< -36dBm below 1GHz||dBm|
|< -40dBm above 1GHz||dBm|
|UART||3 group of UART, include 2 pins|
|I2C||1 group of I2C, include 2 pins|
|ADC||1 ADC Input, include 1 pins, 12-bit 1Msps|
|NRST||Manual reset pin input|
|SPI||1 group of SPI, include 4 pins|
The following figure shows the recommended Layout package dimensions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.