Same as previous generations, the structure of the HCR is divided into 3 layers, each with slots for installing distance sensors, servos or cameras. There is also plenty of space for other expansions modules. More than that, equipped with 3 high torque Omni wheels with encoders, it is capable of all-direction pinpoint transitional motions and turning motions.
The new HCR is compatible with a wide range of development tools including "Arduino", "Raspberry Pi" , "LattePanda", allowing functions such as line tracking, obstacle avoiding or graphical based interaction. With HCR, you can turn anything into mobile.
Recommended Device list (Not included)
- DC Motor Driver 2ط£â€”15A - Lite ط¢آ x2
- 72W DC-DC Converter 12V@6A ط¢آ x1
- Sharp GP2Y0A21 Distance Sensor (10-80cm) ط¢آ x6
- Gravity:Digital Infrared Distance Sensor (10cm) ط¢آ x6
- 14.8V@10A lipo battery ط¢آ x1
- Bluno Mega 2560 - An Arduino Mega 2560 with Bluetooth 4.0 ط¢آ x1
- Mega Sensor Shield V2.4 ط¢آ x1
- Multi USB/RS232/RS485/TTL Converter ط¢آ x1
- URM04 v2.0 Ultrasonic Sensor ط¢آ x6
- URM ultrasonic sensor Rubber Ring ط¢آ x12
- DC Barrel Jack Adapter - Male ط¢آ x1
1.The platform is sold in kit, further assembly will be needed.
2.Kit contains all structural parts including metal sheets parts, screw sets, switches and sockets (refer to packing list for more details).
3.The circuit diagram is included in the installation manual, user may add other items based on demand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.